Monday, September 17, 2012

Why I Like To Expo

My restaurant has a servers excellence program where we are supposed to follow six steps to move your meal along and to make sure that is it the best we can give you. A new part of our program is being an expodeiter, or an "expo" where one or two people will pull food out of the window, and prepare it for tables because we do get busy.The Expo will also stock the restaruant up, take to go orders, run food, and do anything else that is needed from us. I like to expo for a couple of reasons. First off, I don't have to do any work before I leave, except collect one to one and a half percent of everyones sales. Second, I get to go home early.

2 comments:

  1. I still think your posts need to have their purpose included somewhere. This is interesting, but I don't know how it relates to the overall topic of your blog and what you want me to take away from it.

    I'm curious as to what the other steps are...

    ~Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaborate a little more on the excellence program with the steps it takes. I have never had to deal with this kind of service, but its interesting for me to learn about it.

    ReplyDelete